2011年8月21日星期日


Visual assignment 2
When I first came to US, my roommates and I had a very amazing talk about their imagination about China and what China in actual. I still remembered the scene that I show them my family pictures, photos of my hometown, and videos about famous visit spots in China. In addition, I also remembered how big gap between their imaginations and the real China. Thus, when I’m about come to Germany as a part of my study abroad experience, I wrote down my imaginations about Germany in details and want to compare my experience and feelings in Germany with the imaginations I had before to learn what the real Germany is and to understand this country better.
Before this trip, Germany in my mind is a country with rigorous atmosphere, ancient buildings and conservative people. And in this way, I never thought about to connect the German art with creative and energetic characteristics. However, I changed my mind when I see the artists in Germany. They are adopting all the forms and do their best to present different kinds of art.
The picture below was taken by me at the AlexanderPlatz. This artist was dressing as a tree, and he was moving his body to show human-body art. Finally, I understand the German art, understand Germany.



沒有留言:

發佈留言